University Excused Absences: Student Rule 7.1
Extended Excused Absences: Student Rule 7.3
My extended excused absences:
- Job interviews
- Career Fair
- Participation in functions for student advancement in career goals
- Just about anything that really makes sense. Discuss with professor, preferably before the absence.
What to do:
- Check with me to see if it is excused, unless listed above.
- Write NOT LATE – EXCUSED on the top right corner of the assignment/assignments.
- Bring it to class and have me initial it.
- Hang on to it until the next time the SUBMIT folder shows up, and hand it in then, with everyone else’s submissions.
- If you put it under my door, it will be discarded by the cleaning people.
- If you put it on my desk it will stay there for about 4 years and you can pick it up then.
- If you put it in my mailbox it will be put on my desk with the same result as point 6 above.