NOTE to self – these videos are saved in the root directory, not in the 345 folder.
Note that on my computer, at the end of the video, the video replays. If you aren’t watching carefully, you will see it 2 or 3 times before you realize that. Boring.
- Get the MASTAN2 program and save files
- Make a frame out of nodes and elements (members)
- Add member properties to the model members (like W12x50)
- Add material properties like modulus of elasticity to the model and assign (attach) them to the members (elements)
- Add concentrated wind loads from the cladding to the frame members
- Run the wind load model and get results
- Check how to make the members (elements) bend about the strong (xx) or weak (yy) axis
- Add dead loads to the frame and run the program and create reports