1) IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING: The University has recently started requiring all classes to document whether you have been participating in class for financial aid purposes. Zoom makes this very simple since it records every timr you log in and out, even if multiple timr\es a class. I do not report absences unless they ask for them which they often do, so it will be in your best interest to be there with your cmera on. Then, when they ask when was the last time you were seen and/or participated in class, I can tell them.
2) Please click here for a copy of their latest letter to all of your professors.
3) Put your name, date, and assignment number on the front page, and the problem number on the page, on everything you hand in. .
4) Information on when your homework is due, what it is worth when handed in late, format, paper to use, etc. can be found by clicking here.
5) In general, all problems are worth 10 points per problem, unless clearly stated otherwise on the syllabus.